SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Sale On AC Unity AK-47 30 Round Magazines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sale On AC Unity AK-47 30 Round Magazines Login/Join 
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted
Circle10ak.com is having a sale on their Ac Unity Gen1 mags. The 30 round window mags are $6. They have a limit of 20 per order.

AC Unity AK-47 30 Round Magazine

Posts: 7398 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Torture test by Military Arms Channel: https://youtu.be/gvXzi_N02Cw

rambo

Posts: 243 | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rambo:

rambo

Oh you mean the guy that screwed people out of money and guns recently? Yeah, I could see him as a trusted source. Roll Eyes

Show me a YouTuber that isn't being paid by the industry one way or another and I may believe it.

I have their 5.45 mags and never had an issue. Even did my own little "MAC" test and they held up as well as PMags.

Not everyone has $50 to spend on real circle 10 marked mags. And options are very limited in that round,

Posts: 7398 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by walker77:
Oh you mean the guy that screwed people out of money and guns recently? Yeah, I could see him as a trusted source. Roll Eyes

For those of us who don’t keep up on YouTube drama, can you please explain this?

Posts: 17125 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
Hungarian SVD import scandal/situation. Ak forum group buy. Put together by multiple parties over about 2-years. List is created to garner interest, as only about 100 rifles are available. Much interest is shown. This gets FEG willing to create a shipment of rifles made from the spare parts they have had for 40 years.

The military arms channel's gun shop Copper Customs swoops in in the 11th hour to pay for the import. Pretends list never existed, and they are solely responsible for the import. Proceeds to trickle out 5 at a time on GunBroker for a starting bid over double what the original numbers suggested.

No exceptions made for people on said list. Told to pound sand as CC paid for the import, so it's their right to sell however they want /paraphrase.

There are dozens of pages on the original forum about this. The Military Arms channel maintains they are innocent in the situation, but the ink is there.

Posts: 2011 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
Vgex pretty much nailed it.

I was wrong about him screwing people out of money. I thought he took deposits when adding people to the list.

What he did was 100% legal but 100% morally wrong. Especially when he has made videos in the past bad mouthing others for price gouging on gun auction sites. Then he does exactly that, with rifles promised to others. The guy is a d-bag.

Back to the video above. This man is paid by the industry to do these videos. Do you really think the other product are going to get a fair review when they didn't pay him? Don't be naive. Do your own testing.

Look, I don't want to derail this thread. I posted the sale trying to help people out.

posted Hide Post
Cut to the chase by going to the 17:30 point in the video. See it for yourself.

rambo

quote:
Originally posted by rambo:

rambo

posted Hide Post
quote:
snip
Look, I don't want to derail this thread. I posted the sale trying to help people out.

I appreciate that. $6 is a great price. I was all set to order 20 of them but decided to see if there were any reviews first. How often will I drop a full mag feed lips down on a hard surface? Not often (I hope). For what is supposed to be a battle ready mag (no, I'm not taking them into battle), they sure are fragile. I have one of the US Palm mags he mentioned are like these mags. I can see it doesn't have metal reinforced feed lips either. I won't be buying more of those mags either.

rambo