SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Drop in bullpup for AR
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Drop in bullpup for AR Login/Join 
posted
Is there a drop in bullpup housing for ar pattern rifles? Are there stripled uppers that you can assemble?

Posts: 663 | Registered: August 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Would think that would only work an a gas piston operated upper. I looked up stripled upper and not sure what that is

Posts: 5302 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Pretty sure he meant 'stripped' upper.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you looking for bullpup butt stocks? HERA makes one but I have no personal experience with them. It reminds me of a FN PS90 stock. I am not sure who makes them but you can get a 5.7 upper for your ar-15 which uses the PS90 magazines(so the magazines will mount on top of the upper receiver) and then the standard ar-15 lower/mag well acts like a funnel to drop spent casings directly under the gun.

Posts: 6845 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think a couple places have come up with bullpup converstion units for AR's, but I don't remember any of them really catching on.

Posts: 934 | Location: WV | Registered: May 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you want a bullpup, but a bullpup. I am a big fan of the AUG.

---------------------------------------------
"AND YEA THOUGH THE HINDUS SPEAK OF KARMA, I IMPLORE YOU...GIVE HER A BREAK, LORD". - Clark W. Griswald

Posts: 2315 | Location: The South | Registered: September 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post