SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Palmetto State Armory Blemish Deals
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Palmetto State Armory Blemish Deals Login/Join 
Laugh or Die
posted Hide Post
I got one of these upper/lower blem deals 4 months ago and...

I can't find the damn blemish, on either the upper or the lower.

Haven't shot the rifle yet because of ammo prices, but my other PSA runs 100%, so I expect this one will as well.

But yeah, 550 for a brand new mil-spec ar-15 with years of reliable history is a pretty damn nice deal. Even nicer since yours comes with the magpul furniture(even if it is tan). I had to buy mine extra Razz

Posts: 10202 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Accomplice
posted Hide Post
You guys are a bad influence. I’ve got another pistol lower “blem” headed my way now.

Roswell Crash - July, 1947, CIA Formed - Sept, 1947

Posts: 1948 | Registered: September 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redlickranch
posted Hide Post
I picked up a few STAG AR15 Blem lowers and the right side had a few waves in the finish, but other than that is looks and works great.

NRA Life Member

Posts: 1047 | Location: Bluegrass State GO CARDS!!! | Registered: July 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
I was told that when they change the markings on the guns they sell the older ones with previous markings as blemished.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7943 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
I’ve got multiple PSA blems and I found exactly ONE spot on one upper where there’s an inconsistent color.

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post