SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    The Swedish 1851 M Kammerlader rifle
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Swedish 1851 M Kammerlader rifle Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted

Posts: 107234 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
Wow, I never knew about this rifle.

Cap and Ball is my favorite black powder channel.
He was my go to source on all things black powder revolvers.
He's in Hungary where guns are very restricted.
You can own the blackpowder gun and the bullets, but the powder and caps must be kept at a range and dispensed there.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39716 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Other than blowing your head off if you somehow set the cap off putting it on the nipple... Big Grin

Love stuff like this, racking my brain what rifle that "chamber" is reminding me of though.

Posts: 21044 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by cas:
Love stuff like this, racking my brain what rifle that "chamber" is reminding me of though.[/QUOTE

Perhaps the Hall rifle?

Posts: 932 | Location: WV | Registered: May 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
Wow that's older than my Krag Jorgensen 1898 that belonged to my grandfather. My uncle took it and had the barrel and stock cut down. Big scandal in my family. My grandfather was not pleased.

Posts: 7503 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post