SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    AR newbie needs a recommendation for Ambi Selector Switch
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AR newbie needs a recommendation for Ambi Selector Switch Login/Join 
Picture of stormin
posted
Hey y’all -

I need a recommendation for an ambi selector switch for my AR’s. I’m left handed, so I’ll be using this constantly for normal operation.

I’ve read good things about the Radian Talon but I figured it’s best to ask what I should buy. I have a Colt LE6920 and a Barnes CQB that I’d like to install this in.

Thanks in advance!

Posts: 327 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: March 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
I bought a BCM ambi when I was finalizing my M4A1 clone build. Most of the gun is BCM except for the furniture and trigger.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
I have Radian in all of mine set at 45 deg.

Posts: 1470 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Veteran of the
Psychic Wars
posted Hide Post
BCM, Forward Controls Design, and Battle Arms Development make good ambi selectors.

Posts: 1294 | Location: The end of the Earth... | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Big fan of Radian due to 45° throw. Used to be locally based until they moved a few years ago to central oregon.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post