SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Benny 6/TonyBen DMR Rifle Pic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Benny 6/TonyBen DMR Rifle Pic Login/Join 
posted
Gents,

Here's a pic of my Tony Ben DMR rifle that was completed recently. Since the photo I've added the requisite Harris bi-pod, etc. The scope is now a Luppie M3 3.5 x 10 MK IV. Trigger is the shooting sights EBR match trigger (very nice). Barrel is a Kreiger medium weight per the original specs.

Wes

[/url]

Posts: 2424 | Location: Salem, OR | Registered: May 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
That looks wonderfully businesslike.; can't wait for the range reports.

What is a "Luppie"?

Posts: 15886 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
My guess is Leupold.

Nice rifle, OP.

Posts: 3519 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
Very cool.

Posts: 2009 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
Another Beauty I'm sure shoots lights out. Functional art. USMC eat your heart out.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6963 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
I do know for a fact that he shooting around and under 1 MOA. It shot right at 1 MOA when I shipped it and it felt really nice and solid.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5396 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gents,

My most recent range trip yielded a very nice 3/4' group. Sorry, no picture if that one.

Wes

Posts: 2424 | Location: Salem, OR | Registered: May 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
Sweet. What round was it?

Posts: 6963 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pete,

The load in question was a 175 gr. Sierra Match King over 42.2 gr./IMR-4064. Case was a IMI .308 Match (new) sparked by a Federal 210 Match primer. A proven match/accuracy load...

Wes

You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
Excellent thanks for the info.

Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
That looks great!

Looks like what I recall seeing in pictures from Iraq early on.

Very cool

HK Ag

Posts: 3498 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is a beautiful rifle.

Posts: 1099 | Location: Orange Park, FL. | Registered: November 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post