SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Did GDI Engineering (mounts) go under?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Did GDI Engineering (mounts) go under? Login/Join 
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted
I had a thought about trying one of the elevated and cantilevered ACOG mounts they make, but I can’t find any online, or an official active site. Did I miss the boat?

Posts: 9961 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Looks like it. Their website is down (www.gdiengineering.com). I noticed a post elsewhere that said their phone is disconnected. And Google Maps has their office in Temecula, CA marked as Closed.

I have one of their older RCOM ACOG mounts, and it's a great piece of kit.

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
That’s a bummer, I have two of the surplus mounts as well. Shamelessly lifting your gov contracting company name from Command & Conquer is also worthy of praise.

Posts: 9961 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post