SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    I'm tired of looking at it instant karma #4 M14/M1A/M14S
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm tired of looking at it instant karma #4 M14/M1A/M14S Login/Join 
posted
One GI blank adaptor (BFA), one rusty cleaning rod handle/combo tool that ought to clean up, a Thermold magazine and a bolt roller greaser.

Sick of looking at this stuff, so if you live in a US free state (or do not want the magazine), own an M14 platform rifle and you have over 100 posts, this could all be yours.

Posts: 921 | Location: Midwest | Registered: April 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
I will take it. Thanks!

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email me your shipping info.

Posts: 921 | Location: Midwest | Registered: April 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
Done. Thank you!!

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
Got it. Thank you very much!!