SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    M16A4 Matech Sight Help
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

M16A4 Matech Sight Help Login/Join 
posted
Hi Sig Forum! Happy Thanksgiving Eve. I have a Matech BUIS I was taking it apart this evening, looking at what it would take to potentially Cerakote it, and boing the spring and detent got away from me. I had my hand cupped over it (should have used the ziplock back trick instead) so the spring didn't get to far, but the detent is MIA. Does anyone know what size the detent is?

Posts: 1218 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
That sucks. I have one that I’m not using, but after your story I’m wary of taking it apart to measure it.

What about contacting the manufacturer?

Hope you get it!

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17269 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post