SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Any difference in years of manufacture for RRA’s AR15s?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any difference in years of manufacture for RRA’s AR15s? Login/Join 
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted
Specifically CM 61xxx. Is there anything particulary good or bad for one in this range? Also, anyone know how I can find a date of manufacture online?
Thx

Posts: 12436 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
there are some serial number ranges that were sold as receivers, others mixed, and others sold as rifles,

I think you can call them and they can tell you how it was shipped, or shoot them an email,

not sure if they charge for that,

I had a customer contact them years ago for one I was selling, turns out it was sold as a receiver, and yet built with RRA parts

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10410 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lyman:
there are some serial number ranges that were sold as receivers, others mixed, and others sold as rifles,

I think you can call them and they can tell you how it was shipped, or shoot them an email,

not sure if they charge for that,

I had a customer contact them years ago for one I was selling, turns out it was sold as a receiver, and yet built with RRA parts

Thx!

Posts: 12436 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post