SIGforum
Anschutz style trigger shoes

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/630601935/m/2960050594

September 25, 2022, 01:57 PM
vulrath
Anschutz style trigger shoes
I need a Anschutz style trigger shoe (more specifically, I need the vertical post they hang off of).

While playing with my 10/22 and Remington 700, both of which now sport Timney Calvin Elite triggers, I stumbled on a trigger shoe that I really like. I believe I can replicate it on my XTSP Mod 22 trigger, but I need the post that the shoe sits on (this isn't to be confused with the post on the trigger itself, but rather it's what the curved shoe clamps to - it's literally the only part I don't have).

I've found a few online, but they're spendier than I want (especially for something that I'm not sure will work) and/or coming from overseas.

I plan on calling Timney tomorrow to see if they can supply one as well.

ETA: Here's a pic highlighting the part I need.

"In order to understand recursion, you must first learn the principle of recursion."
September 25, 2022, 03:57 PM
cas
Not to side track your thread, but... how long have you had the Calvin and any issues? Mine, only a few months old, has recently developed an intermittent tiniest bit of creep, like a tiny two stage. (oddly similar to a Timney AR trigger I have that does the same thing)
September 25, 2022, 08:45 PM
vulrath
I've only had mine a few days, and have yet to put anything down range.

"In order to understand recursion, you must first learn the principle of recursion."
September 28, 2022, 05:02 PM
vulrath
Anyone? Bueller? Beuller?