SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Anschutz style trigger shoes
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anschutz style trigger shoes Login/Join 
Caught in a loop
posted
I need a Anschutz style trigger shoe (more specifically, I need the vertical post they hang off of).

While playing with my 10/22 and Remington 700, both of which now sport Timney Calvin Elite triggers, I stumbled on a trigger shoe that I really like. I believe I can replicate it on my XTSP Mod 22 trigger, but I need the post that the shoe sits on (this isn't to be confused with the post on the trigger itself, but rather it's what the curved shoe clamps to - it's literally the only part I don't have).

I've found a few online, but they're spendier than I want (especially for something that I'm not sure will work) and/or coming from overseas.

I plan on calling Timney tomorrow to see if they can supply one as well.

ETA: Here's a pic highlighting the part I need.

"In order to understand recursion, you must first learn the principle of recursion."

Posts: 3352 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: August 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Not to side track your thread, but... how long have you had the Calvin and any issues? Mine, only a few months old, has recently developed an intermittent tiniest bit of creep, like a tiny two stage. (oddly similar to a Timney AR trigger I have that does the same thing)

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caught in a loop
posted Hide Post
I've only had mine a few days, and have yet to put anything down range.

"In order to understand recursion, you must first learn the principle of recursion."

Posts: 3352 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: August 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caught in a loop
posted Hide Post
Anyone? Bueller? Beuller?