Go ![]() | New ![]() | Find ![]() | Notify ![]() | Tools ![]() | Reply ![]() | |
| Music's over turn out the lights |
I have a tuner for my Suhl 150 .22 , it’s invaluable for .22 because the ammo isn’t very consistent. Long time ago I would buy a variety pack of Eley and Lapua midas +\- from a guy I can’t remember. Then I would shoot those different lots without the turner, find the best lots and buy a larger quantity. This is when the tuner comes in, put it on then start shooting groups with it on different places fine tuning that particular lot # David W. Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles | |||
|
| Freethinker |
SIGforum: Ask a question, discover something else it's necessary to buy. Hmmm .... Maybe not. The diameter of my barrel may be too small for their tuners. Must check. “Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.” — Plato | |||
|
| Member |
Widely used in BR. I have a harrrels on my 22 br and an Ezell on my . 30 br & 6mm bra br. | |||
|
| Member |
I have used them for years on a Turbo 22 and a customized Anschutz. Keep a log book of the best tuner setting for each lot number of ammo I have. _________________________ | |||
|
| Member |
Seen this one in use first hand. Friend had it on his new barrel with previous barrel load. TBAC Ultra 7 on as well. Load from previous barrel just shot OK. Tuner worked as advertised at 100yds, tightened things up. Didn't shoot quite as well as a tuned load. Zero interest in trying one. https://www.kineticsecuritysol...ve-tuning-system-ats Seen the Harrels on 22's at steel matches, 50-250yds. Did not do as well at all distances. From seeing that first hand..... Lapua lot tested ammo shoots very well for myself and others around me at those distances. A few shoot Eley lot tested ammo, also does well. We're not BR shooters, shooting one distance. | |||
|
| Powered by Social Strata | Page 1 2 |
| Please Wait. Your request is being processed... |
|

