SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Black Friday sales are still going at Wilson Combat
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Black Friday sales are still going at Wilson Combat Login/Join 
posted
Many moons ago, Wilson Combat offered sales multiple times per year -- seemingly at all holidays, major and minor. WC has pared back their sales in recent years. But they have a good one going on now for AR parts. I have no idea if it will continue all the way to Christmas, or be gone tomorrow. Sale items that may be of interest:
- Stainless match-quality AR barrels at $200 for unfluted, and $228 for fluted
- Triggers for $161
- MLok rails for $160
- NiB BCG for $135
- and a few other parts for 10% to 20% off

I bought a couple of Mlok rails, to replace older rail models.

I picked up two fluted barrels for my 16" carbines. My current Wilson carbine barrels will be good for another 2+ years, but now I have replacements ready to go when they are shot out. I'm toying with ordering another one for my 18" AR, even though I probably have three years left on it.

Wilson's barrels are very accurate, and they are great barrels for such prices. I did a lot of accuracy testing at 320 and 440 yards with my ARs over the past few months. The Wilson barrels hold their own against my much more expensive Bartlein and Krieger barrels -- as summarized in the "Long range rifle" thread on SF.

Posts: 7878 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
fritz,

thanks for the heads up. Snagged a mid length 14.5" barrel. Plan is to cut it off at 12.5"/re-thread for a suppressed SBR.

Posts: 3197 | Location: 9860 ft above sea level Colorado | Registered: December 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by offgrid:
Snagged a mid length 14.5" barrel. Plan is to cut it off at 12.5"/re-thread for a suppressed SBR.

That will work.

However, when you beat me with that setup at JJ's match, you owe me a pizza.

Posts: 7878 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post