SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    I Really Want to Buy a Barrett
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I Really Want to Buy a Barrett Login/Join 
Picture of p08
posted Hide Post
Barrets are for sissies, buy and Anzio Arms 20mm.

quote:
Originally posted by armored:
I find the concussion and muzzle blast to be far worse to deal with than the actual recoil.

When shooting a 50bmg always remember to shoot with your mouth open. You still have to deal with the blast, but the over pressure up your nose is gone.

-------------------------------------
Always the pall bearer, never the corpse.

Posts: 700 | Location: Illinois | Registered: December 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pbslinger:
Well tac, they say the reason divorce is so expensive is because its worth it.

Smile

Posts: 11327 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Owning both a Barrett M107 and an Accuracy Int. 50 I can tell you that the difference in accuracy is astounding. The AI bolt gun shooting ball or mil surp ammo will outshoot the M107 using match ammo. I would recommend an Armalite AR-50 for cost, dependability and accuracy right out of the box over just about everything else unless you really want a semi auto and have a real bad itch. A bolt gun will also allow the use of longer length match rounds, and the M82/M107 will not unless you single load it.

Posts: 96 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: March 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post