SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    B&T APC9 SBR
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

B&T APC9 SBR Login/Join 
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted
E-filed my Form1 9/16/22 . APPROVED 10/26/22.

I really want to get the Aimpoint ACRO P-2 RDS. But almost all on-line vendors that sells them for $599 MSRP is on Backorder (No ETA). GB have a few, but are priced like gold. Second choice is the Holosun AEMS with Green Dot. Found one with a great price at a local fun shop. I ordered a Holosun Low Mount, which I'm very happy with the height. I have an old Insight Technology M6 TLI (Tactical Laser Illuminator) in my spare parts box, using the old school bulb. I was able to source an LED upgrade kit and a metal bezel from Ebay. Light is fine for home defense use. Just waiting for the Form-4 approval for the Omega 9K.

Posts: 1884 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
Very cool. I need to SBR mine and pick up that stock. I have the folding brace, but have yet to fire mine.

Posts: 2007 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
I'm glad that these applications are coming back quickly. That's a handsome set up

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11144 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I need to SBR mine and pick up that stock

one of the neat parts of B&T is that you can get that as a brace and then replace the end cap with a stock when your F1 paperwork clears. Like all B&T its silly expensive but very workable.
as for the not shooting your APC seek help...

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10990 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post