SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    I just picked up my new JP ENTERPRISE GMR-15 PSC-17 GMR15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I just picked up my new JP ENTERPRISE GMR-15 PSC-17 GMR15 Login/Join 
Picture of onpointgun
posted
This came in on Saturday and unfortunately I haven't had the privilege of taking it for a spin yet. I love the side charging. I am hoping to start shooting in some PCC matches.

I will be swift in my attack. My venom is packed with enough pride and gun powder to take down
any adversary that attempts to tread on my freedom. You've been warned, but if you
still want to test me, take a step forward.

Posts: 2033 | Location: ON THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD | Registered: February 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice. I rebuilt mine with a QC10 side charge upper when I went SBR. The GMR-15 is awesome, you will enjoy it.

Posts: 241 | Location: Texas | Registered: December 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of caneau
posted Hide Post
Awesome. Love those JP brakes. I call them "range clearing devices" Have fun!

Posts: 5326 | Location: The Virginia side of DC | Registered: February 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of onpointgun
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by caneau:
Awesome. Love those JP brakes. I call them "range clearing devices" Have fun!

Very true I have another JP AR I use for 3 gun and the break is massive.

I will be swift in my attack. My venom is packed with enough pride and gun powder to take down
any adversary that attempts to tread on my freedom. You've been warned, but if you

Posts: 2033 | Location: ON THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD | Registered: February 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
I love just about everything JP makes.
Haven't purchased a whole rifle yet but have a lot of ones I built with JP parts.

Posts: 22851 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
JP makes great stuff... have a GMR15 factory built upper. Was considering the 10.5" sbr upper for my 9mm sbr, but couldn't get past the $1000+ price. Might wind up there eventually anyway, but cant get there right now.

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of onpointgun
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
I love just about everything JP makes.
Haven't purchased a whole rifle yet but have a lot of ones I built with JP parts.

I put the silent capture spring in every build.