SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    What sights or optic is on your HD shotgun??
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What sights or optic is on your HD shotgun?? Login/Join 
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
CROM setup for Beretta 1301 Tactical with green holosun.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1957 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
like, #11 on my list of options to grab for home defense

its probably like #25+ on my list too. But I do have a decent supply of less lethal that is shotgun only so I'd probably use it for that in the case of some real nonsense (not likely near me, but OK)...

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 11002 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:

I have found an XS sight as well but it appears you just epoxy it to the existing bead.
Not really digging that idea.

It works just fine.

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
I've got the standard sights on my M4. I plan on putting an RMR on there (anything else except maybe an Aimpoint micro) eventually, but that's a low priority project to invest in.

If the election goes well next week, I'm probably going to file a F1 for my 870P that just sits around taking up space. I plan on getting the barrel chopped and maybe have it Vang Comp'ed, and I'll only be using a bead sight.

Frankly, I much prefer the factory bead on the 870 to the Benelli ghost ring.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post