SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Shotgun show and tell
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shotgun show and tell Login/Join 
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YellowJacket:
Brownings typically have no or very little cast. My FIL, who is left eye dominant and shoots left handed, just bought a 28 ga Citori Lightning Grade II for just that reason. Sweet gun.

I feel like Citori 12's are hard kickers but their sub gauges are not. I have a 20 that I love.

YJ, yes that is my exact condition as well. I have a long neck left eye dominant and shoot left handed. Tried Beretta but just couldn't make it work.

JEREMIAH 33:3

Posts: 2762 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redlickranch
posted Hide Post
My go to is a Remington 11/87 12 GA in Mossy Oak. I have a Leupold Optic on it with a saddle mount. I use the camo barrel for Turkey hunting and then I have a blued slug barrel for deer.

NRA Life Member

Posts: 1047 | Location: Bluegrass State GO CARDS!!! | Registered: July 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
No slugs but have shot at a lot clays & dove with my 12ga
Browning BPS Invector
Got it from my uncle who's lefty, the ambi-safety/eject is nice.

Really old photo

Internet search of the receiver engraving

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15313 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post