SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    An Air Rifle To Take Out A Groundhog/Woodchuck?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

An Air Rifle To Take Out A Groundhog/Woodchuck? Login/Join 
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
Stuff his hole with mothballs.

Did that a few days ago. I don't think he's been back Smile

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:

Did that a few days ago. I don't think he's been back Smile

Glad it worked, but I think you just shorted yourself out of a pretty cool new toy! Big Grin

https://tacticalsol.com

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8345 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Aren't they difficult to hold while you're doing that? Razz

Posts: 937 | Location: WV | Registered: May 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post