SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    I'm going to toss this out there, Custom Swedish Mauser
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm going to toss this out there, Custom Swedish Mauser Login/Join 
Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
Goochland Co

www.landwarfare.net
Veteran owned 07 FFL/ 02 SOT
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

Posts: 1198 | Location: Va | Registered: July 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Citadel
posted Hide Post
Just for knowledge. The Model 38 6.5 X 55 Swedish Rifle is threaded at the end of the barrel. It is for a Blank Firing attachment as the swedes used wooden bullets and the attachment shredded the wood core.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/..._Arm%C3%A9museum.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/..._Arm%C3%A9museum.jpg

Posts: 823 | Registered: February 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Ruger Hawkeye African - CRF Mauser action. You would have to have it threaded, but the Hawkeye's are really nice rifles.

Link

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12780 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you.

Yes i know that the m38's are threaded. See my photo from the first page.

Its threaded 14-1, the adapter to 5/8x24 was pretty easy to find..

Some people worry about the strength of the 14-1 threads. So far mine had been very reliable with my sandman ti.

I'm watching a cz 557 and ruger 77 on gb right now, we will see if they fall in my price range.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post