SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Cloud Defensive Optimized Weapon Light (OWL) - Who has used it?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cloud Defensive Optimized Weapon Light (OWL) - Who has used it? Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Also, the package comes with an extra battery, already. So, you never run out of light, theoretically.

Q

Posts: 26324 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
They make these just a few miles from me, just inside the next county. They are housed in an attached building with the fella who make the FX9, Freedom Arms. I have been there a couple of times. They don't have a store front but any time any of our guys had an issue with an FX9 we just go knock on the door and they take us right in and fix whatever we need. Very impressed with them.

Posts: 3445 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BennerP220:
They make these just a few miles from me, just inside the next county. They are housed in an attached building with the fella who make the FX9, Freedom Arms. I have been there a couple of times. They don't have a store front but any time any of our guys had an issue with an FX9 we just go knock on the door and they take us right in and fix whatever we need. Very impressed with them.

Is this really on a farm on old boonville HWY or is my duckduckgo-fu off? I might have to take a drive.

Posts: 3297 | Location: IN | Registered: January 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
It sure is. I would have never known it was there if one of our guys hadn’t taken me there.

quote:
Originally posted by snidera:
quote:
Originally posted by BennerP220:

Is this really on a farm on old boonville HWY or is my duckduckgo-fu off? I might have to take a drive.

Posts: 3445 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They are comically large for what they do.

---------------------------------------------
"AND YEA THOUGH THE HINDUS SPEAK OF KARMA, I IMPLORE YOU...GIVE HER A BREAK, LORD". - Clark W. Griswald

Posts: 2317 | Location: The South | Registered: September 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post