SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    PSA AK
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PSA AK Login/Join 
posted
Started this discussion on another forum and thought I'd ask here, which AK from PSA would you buy?

Posts: 143 | Location: mich | Registered: June 24, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Here is the one I bought https://palmettostatearmory.co...-folding-pistol.html

I’ve got just over a thousand rounds through it and love it. The brace is a hard rubber that I initially thought I would hate but I actually love. It really absorbs the recoil like a champ. And so far the gun had been 100% with Wolf steel cased ammo and MagPul mags.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15249 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Road goes on forever
and the Party never ends
Picture of Dyingtime
posted Hide Post
While I have owned their GF2, 103, an just sold a GF5 I would suggest the 103 factory folder. I just picked up a Zastava M70. I like the 1.5mm receiver. Their handguards are really good so order one if you can

" The Road goes on forever and the Party never ends"

Posts: 3297 | Location: Blairsville Georgia | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
I have the GF3 and the AK-V 9mm, and I love both of them. Ultra-reliable and fun as hell, especially the 9mm. At least it was when I could find ammo to feed it.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I too bought the AK-v, that's what got me thinking about a AK rifle

Posts: 143 | Location: mich | Registered: June 24, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PSA AK-103 side folder, its pretty cool.

Posts: 1491 | Registered: December 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That I have noticed, Know any one with the skeleton stock?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdshank:
That I have noticed, Know any one with the skeleton stock?

Are you talking surplus triangle stock? I have never looked for one but they seem to be out there. Also consider the pin size as they can be different, 5.5 to 4.5 mm.

Posts: 1491 | Registered: December 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Don't have one yet (and somebody in Bishopville said there might be M90s around this summer, so it may take a while), but an AK-E (like the 103-type) is definitely on the list. In my case, though, I'd be perfectly happy to add a right-side folder from some other manufacturer - I'm not big on left-hand folding stocks or MagPul's right-hand folder.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Love mine, I have 3 standard 7.62x39 Norincos so I felt free to buy a pistol variant.
I chose the same caliber for it.
Absolutely love it ! It’s been without any failings from day one.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
Are the PSA AKs Cerakoted or painted?

Posts: 4130 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post