SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Anyone score a SIG piston upper for $399?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone score a SIG piston upper for $399? Login/Join 
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted
Anyone manage to score a SIG piston upper for $399. I hate SIG when they do this. Always sold out by the time I click.

https://www.sigsauer.com/store...il&utm_source=Eloqua

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
Same here. It was too late for me. I agree. Every time it’s something I want there are none left.

Posts: 1219 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i saw that email also

smoking deal but i passed

don't need another 'one off' configuration at this point

------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
I added one to my cart but they were gone before I could enter my payment info. That was just too good of a price to pass on.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
516 and 716 are most likely going to be discontinued and replacement parts may become an issue.

Still, for $399 I may have if they were still available when I got the email from Sig. Can that giant quad rail be replaced with anything else?

Posts: 4727 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post