SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    CZ Scorpion / mount height / grip screw
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CZ Scorpion / mount height / grip screw Login/Join 
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted
First question is I seem to have lost my OEM grip screw. I’m going to try the Magpul grip and see if I like it better than the Paske. Anyone know where I can find one?

Second question, I don’t like the low mount that comes with Holosun red dot, I want something a little higher. So, I bought an absolute co-witness riser for an American Defense qd and it’s way too high. Anyone have an ideas for a little higher mount?

Here is mine

Maybe I should get a different pic

This message has been edited. Last edited by: David W,

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3636 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is that SBR'ed but with a brace?

That height mount is perfect for lower 1/3 with the stock iron sights. I have a Primary Arms pushbutton red dot on mine in a low mount.

I have a Magpul grip I don't need. I like the Apex best, then the Gearhead Works.

Posts: 4690 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
I just need a little more height, I don’t love the lower 1/3 on this little guy.

David W.

Posts: 3636 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David W:
I just need a little more height, I don’t love the lower 1/3 on this little guy.

Probably any Aimpoint micro mount pattern spacer would work. My Sig Romeo 5 XDR's (on MPX-K and Rattler) came with AR absolute co-witness mounts pre-installed, and a spacer and longer screws to add to bring it up to lower 1/3.

Posts: 4690 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
Didn’t think about a spacer, good call.

David W.

Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
Scratch that the spacer is $77 haha

David W.

posted Hide Post
The ADM with the CAS-V (AD-T1-CASV-STD) height works PERFEECT for me. I co-witness it with Troy Micro height sights and it's flawless for me.

IDPA ESP SS

Posts: 964 | Location: Nashville, TN | Registered: January 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post