SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    What's CMMG's lead time???
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What's CMMG's lead time??? Login/Join 
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted
I understand they've been doing build-to-order for a while, but I ordered a .22 upper from them almost 6 months ago. The lead times the posted at the time weren't anywhere near that long.

Anyone know what their deal is lately?

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fullmann
posted Hide Post
Ordered a 10mm RDB barrel/bolt combo and it took 4 months to get it. I ordered March of 2021, so I’d imagine their lead times have increased

Posts: 412 | Location: Mid Michigan  | Registered: June 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Ordered separately an upper and a lower for a Banshee build because I wanted the stock and was going to sbr it. Ordered both in September of 2020. Got the upper in January 2021 and the lower in March of 2021.

That was over a year ago so their wait times have probably gotten longer.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7990 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Too long. I had an order in for a customer that went close to a year unfulfilled, he finally walked.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6994 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post