SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Ruger No. 1 International
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ruger No. 1 International Login/Join 
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Not great pics, but here she is.

Not quite the wood PGT has on his, but like i said, his is the best factory wood I have ever seen on a #1 International.

I think it is one of the most beautiful rifles ever built. It is the most beautiful one I own.

I will try to get better pics.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Stunning.

I've always wanted one to leave as an iron sighted hunting rifle, sadly I think my iron sighted days are behind me.

Posts: 21097 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
P-220 that is a fine rifle, love the wood on it! I think that is the best all around caliber for a shooter, can always find ammo.
In stainless with that action, somebody will be shooting it still a couple hundred years from now.

I love the grip caps on those btw.

HK Ag

Posts: 3498 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Character, above all else
Picture of Tailhook 84
posted Hide Post
Wow! Very nice rifle, P-220!

"The Truth, when first uttered, is always considered heresy."

Posts: 2541 | Location: West of Fort Worth | Registered: March 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Anyone have any newer No. 1 Internationals? Or regular No. 1's

BTT

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post