SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    10/22 WMR
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

10/22 WMR Login/Join 
posted
Holy moly. The prices on those are interesting.

In the Semi auto world. What else is out there?

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 2505 | Location: FL | Registered: May 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
KelTec CMR30

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15130 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
cz

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10965 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
Savage A22

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16481 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Where are you finding Ruger 10/22 in .22 WMR ?

Life's been good to me so far

Posts: 15832 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
discontinued model from years ago,

they bring a good bit of $$ now, kinda like the discontinued 44 mag's Ruger made

quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
Where are you finding Ruger 10/22 in .22 WMR ?

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10407 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rev. A. J. Forsyth
posted Hide Post
Braztech / Rossi RS22 is currently in production. $312.00 MSRP

Posts: 1639 | Location: Winston-Salem  | Registered: April 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rev. A. J. Forsyth:
Braztech / Rossi RS22 is currently in production. $312.00 MSRP

I have one of these and they are nice.

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KHolm
posted Hide Post
I picked this up a few days ago from a local rimfire nut. New Magnum Research MLR in 22WMR with graphite barrel. It’s a slick little rifle and will serve the youngers well. I put a Harris S-BRM bipod on it, along with the new Crimson Trace Hardline PRO 4-16 and some Vortex rings. It came with 10 new nine round mags and I ordered a similar amount of BX-15’s for it. I’m hoping to put it to use in a couple weeks during our cabin trip. Thankfully 22WMR isn’t hard to find and we picked up a couple thousand rounds for it. I’m actively searching for a CMR-30 for myself to play along.

Photo

Isaiah 54:17 - No weapon formed against us shall prosper....

What do I want? A time machine.
When do I want it? Irrelevant.

Posts: 1820 | Location: Central Iowa CAPTIVE | Registered: January 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by leonidas211:
Holy moly. The prices on those are interesting.

Other than rarity for a collector, there's little reason to want one. As a shooter, they were prone to extraction problems and many came back to Newport for cracked bolts. Ruger cut their losses and stopped making them.

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act

Posts: 3427 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Yes prices are higher for the 10/22 mag. I’m another one that doesn’t feel the need for one.

Volquartsen may make a semi in 22 mag, I’d be looking there. For me, the 17 HMR gets used much more than any 22 mag.

Posts: 6126 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Volquartsen's are top notch. I picked up one quite a few years ago with a McMillan thumbhole stock and fluted stainless steel barrel. Great shooter and quite accurate given the limits of .22 WMR ammo. They are, of course, quite a bit more expensive now.

Posts: 693 | Registered: March 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post