SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Phone ballistic apps you like
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Phone ballistic apps you like Login/Join 
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted
So my beloved 20 year old unhackable flip phone died. {sniffle}
Now I've got a an iphone 8+ and need some feedback on ballistic apps that you guys use.
Not competition but shooting steel out ----> there.

Do I really need a weather station like a Kestrel (I have a cheap basic one, wind speed + temp only) or ?? Trying to keep it low cost but worthwhile.
Don't know my options - new territory for me.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3771 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
Strelok Pro is the only one I've used.

It was a requirement for a building the rifleman class I attended and allowed me to make some pretty tough shots I would not have been able to on my own.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Observer
Picture of phxtoad
posted Hide Post
X2 for Strelok Pro, but I've never tried another either.

phxtoad

"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Posts: 420 | Location: Tempe, Arizona | Registered: October 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigless in
Indiana
Picture of IndianaBoy
posted Hide Post
Strelok Pro.

Good firing solutions, fast.

Very well thought out. Even allows you to correct for errors within your own scope.

For example. If 10 clicks is supposed to be 1 MIL, but 10 clicks actually gives your 10.3 MILs because of mechanical error within your scope, you can program that in.

Posts: 14114 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ballistics AE is backed by JBM Ballistics and both are developed from Bryan Litz. He is the foremost authority on all things Ballistics. It is rumored he has a permanent office at Aberdeen Testing Center.

Andrew

Duty is the sublimest word in the English Language - Gen Robert E Lee.

Posts: 861 | Registered: May 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by El Cid 92:
Ballistics AE is backed by JBM Ballistics and both are developed from Bryan Litz. He is the foremost authority on all things Ballistics. It is rumored he has a permanent office at Aberdeen Testing Center.

Andrew

This. Dead nutz on with good data.

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20301 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post