SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Recommend me a threaded 10/22 barrel
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Recommend me a threaded 10/22 barrel Login/Join 
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted
I've got an old Green Mountain .920" barrel on my 10/22 that is perfectly serviceable, but I want to run a suppressor. My smith quoted me an obscene $250 for threading the barrel. Pass, since I can get a new threaded one for equal or less.

Looking for a 16-18 inch .920" barrel. Doesn't matter if it's fluted. Also doesn't need to be some super match quality. The Green Mountain I have currently is more than sufficient in the accuracy department for my needs. Prefer a black finish.

What do you recommend?

Obviously looking for a price under $250, lol.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tactical Solutions .920 steel sleeved aluminum barrels are nice and lightweight and pretty accurate.

Posts: 4700 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://www.silencercentral.co...es/barrel-threading/

$99 to thread, $40 to mail in and get back. I’ve had them thread a Model 70 barrel and I was very happy with their work.

Evaluating volume of fire vs. shot placement effectiveness.

Posts: 666 | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post