Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SGAmmo Login/Join 
posted
What a great company. I have been ordering ammo from them 4-5 years, never had any hiccups.
Order some 22lr on Monday they had on sale, got it this morning.
Everything is always processed and shipped fast.
Packages arrive very well packed.

Posts: 1175 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: January 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
Yep.
Great folks to deal with and FAST shipping. My go to dealer for stuff I don’t reload for.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3771 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KMitch200:
Yep.
Great folks to deal with and FAST shipping. My go to dealer for stuff I don’t reload for.

Me too...

Posts: 6599 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Another satisfied customer here.

Posts: 10822 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
Yep i have bought from them quite a few times now and the orders arrive next day if i get them in by their deadline.
It took me awhile to finally find SGammo. Went trough some really badly packed ammo orders. The last straw was 500rds of 5.7x28 i bought from PSA. FN packs 10-50rd boxes per cardboard case so i ordered 500rds to get the outer cardboard case. Well PSA doesnt do things that way. They throw the outer cardboard box away and just stretch wrap all the boxes together then drop them in a box thats 3 times as big as it needs to be with no stuffing.
Nothing like opening your fresh new order of ammo from psa and having 100rds of ammo from 4 boxes loose inside the shipping box and getting the we dont give a shit attitude from PSA customer Service. Sorry but a 10% off coupon for my next ammo purchase isnt my idea of customer service.

Posts: 18013 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
I’ve never had an issue with a PSA ammo order. SG definitely has everyone beat on overall experience though.

Posts: 13731 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
SGAmmo is my first choice and I'll buy from them as long as price is close - fast shipping, solid packaging, and great communication / tracking.

You always know where you stand with SG Ammo and while I've never had an issue with them, I'm confident that it would be resolved in a quick and painless manner.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SG Ammo and Target Sports USA!!! Is there any other place to buy ammo at their prices and service??? If so I haven't found them!!! Two of the best!

Posts: 83 | Location: Montgomery county, PA | Registered: May 01, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of J387
posted Hide Post
SGammo is my go to for ammo these days. My last case purchase through targetsportsusa had an issue with corrosion that I had to go through the manufacturer to get replaced. I would still purchase from either store but if the price is roughly the same I lean toward SG.

Even the Losers Get Lucky Sometimes

Posts: 406 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
I buy most of my ammo through them.

It helps that they're only a couple hours away, so orders tend to show up the next business day.

In fact, SGAmmo is so good, cheap, and fast that my agency buys some of our ammo through them. It's cheaper and quicker than going through the state ammo contract on some things.

Posts: 32398 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
I have had excellent service from SGAmmo.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
They have the 1000 round cases of IMI 5.56 back in stock. I wish that I could say I had more will power but I ordered 4 cases. Big Grin

Posts: 10822 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post