SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    LGS 9mm Blazer Brass in 147gr and 124gr
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LGS 9mm Blazer Brass in 147gr and 124gr Login/Join 
posted
I stopped by my LGS Saturday and was lucky enough to find and buy a few cases of ammo. If you are in the Kansas City area, Great Guns in Liberty, MO has Blazer Brass FMJ 9mm in 147gr and 124gr $17.99/box. I bought a case of each and they had about 20+ cases left. They had a couple of pallets with a decent amount of cases of 9mm, 45acp and 5.56 available.(I didn't look what specific 45acp or 5.56 cases they had, since I was only looking for 9mm). I don't believe they ship though and are closed on Sunday and Monday.

Not affiliated with them, just thought to let those in the area looking know

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JYuma,

Posts: 588 | Location: Missouri | Registered: September 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Much appreciated. I won't be able to get up there until Friday at the earliest, so I imagine all that will be sold by then.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7655 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JYuma:
$17.99/box.

Oof. That's more than double the going rate from 6 months ago, when Blazer Brass was selling for ~$8 per box.

Posts: 32492 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doin' what I can
with what I got
Picture of Rob Decker
posted Hide Post
[waves]

They still had it as of a week ago, but it got a bit spendier to match the current market rate.

$500/1k or $25/box.

----------------------------------------
Death smiles at us all. Be sure you smile back.

Posts: 5540 | Location: Greater Nashville, TN | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doin' what I can
with what I got
Picture of Rob Decker
posted Hide Post
Gone.

They have a few varieties of 9mm - and a bunch of other stuff - but prices are creeping towards $0.60/rd on 9mm FMJ and they have a 250rd limit per customer.

Current as of Thursday the 15th.

----------------------------------------
Death smiles at us all. Be sure you smile back.

Posts: 5540 | Location: Greater Nashville, TN | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post