SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    Blazer Brass 9mm $275/1000 free shipping, no tax
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Blazer Brass 9mm $275/1000 free shipping, no tax Login/Join 
Smarter than the
average bear
posted
https://www.bereli.com/shootin...YEmeCLrwdo%3D.PcfdLm

I think they're in Florida, so maybe tax there, but I'm in Louisiana and they have not charged me sales tax.

Posts: 3413 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
You folks better be doing some buying at these prices. I bought some 124 grain blazer yesterday from Natchez.

Posts: 5606 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Snackologist
Picture of BigJoe
posted Hide Post
Is this a dirty burning ammo?

...You, higher mammal. Can you read?
....There's nothing sexier than a well worn, functional Sig!

Posts: 14001 | Location: WV | Registered: January 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
It’s Blazer Brass made by CCI. I’ve always been happy with it, and don’t find it particularly dirty.

Posts: 3413 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
It has always been decent target ammo.

FWIW, "dirty" or "clean" is not a quantifiable standard as I know it. Eek

Posts: 22843 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
AIM has Blazer Brass for $12.95/50.

Posts: 7010 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Snackologist
Picture of BigJoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ulsterman:

....plus shipping when I checked today. It was about $5/$6 cheaper with Bereli. So I went with them.

Posts: 14001 | Location: WV | Registered: January 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
The S&B from Sgammo is cheaper with free shipping.

Posts: 10822 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
Sales tax is nearly 10% for me, so Berelli not charging tax makes a big difference, at least for me.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigJoe:
quote:
Originally posted by ulsterman:

....plus shipping when I checked today. It was about $5/$6 cheaper with Bereli. So I went with them.

Free shipping with a case purchase.

Posts: 7010 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Snackologist
Picture of BigJoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by honestlou:
Sales tax is nearly 10% for me, so Berelli not charging tax makes a big difference, at least for me.

Yea I forgot about that. Saves even more.

Snackologist
Picture of BigJoe
posted Hide Post
First time I placed an order with this company. I ordered on Wednesday night, and arrived today.

posted Hide Post
Bereli is a great source for ammo. Shipping is still free but as of January they are now charging sales tax on orders shipped to AZ Frown

Posts: 55 | Location: Arizona | Registered: December 13, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Ordered another case from sgammo of the same stuff.
Went through two cases earlier this month. All shot just fine. 34 guns. 34 shooters.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7990 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:

I think they're in Florida, so maybe tax there, but I'm in Louisiana and they have not charged me sales tax.

How is it that they don't charge for tax in LA?
They do for orders in Texas. Frown

Posts: 22843 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
quote:

How is it that they don't charge for tax in LA?
They do for orders in Texas. Frown

I don’t know, but it looks like it’s over. I ordered from them several times with no tax, but if I try now it’s charging me tax. I did notice on the old orders there was a line that said “tax-FL”, and it was zero. So maybe they were screwing up then or something changed.

אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigJoe:

Is this a dirty burning ammo?
quote:
From the linked website:

we load clean-burning propellants

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30524 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I ordered a case from Bereli on Friday for $250 shipped.

Posts: 150 | Location: Long Island, NY | Registered: December 19, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
Natchez has Blazer brass 9mm for $239 and no shipping charge today.

Posts: 5606 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
The S&B from Sgammo is cheaper with free shipping.

https://www.sgammo.com/product...ier-bellot-ammo-sb9b

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23923 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post