SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    Blazer Brass 9mm $275/1000 free shipping, no tax
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Blazer Brass 9mm $275/1000 free shipping, no tax Login/Join 
Smarter than the
average bear
posted
https://www.bereli.com/shootin...YEmeCLrwdo%3D.PcfdLm

I think they're in Florida, so maybe tax there, but I'm in Louisiana and they have not charged me sales tax.

Posts: 3146 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
You folks better be doing some buying at these prices. I bought some 124 grain blazer yesterday from Natchez.

Posts: 5391 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Snackologist
Picture of BigJoe
posted Hide Post
Is this a dirty burning ammo?

...You, higher mammal. Can you read?
....There's nothing sexier than a well worn, functional Sig!

Posts: 13930 | Location: WV | Registered: January 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
It’s Blazer Brass made by CCI. I’ve always been happy with it, and don’t find it particularly dirty.

Posts: 3146 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
It has always been decent target ammo.

FWIW, "dirty" or "clean" is not a quantifiable standard as I know it. Eek

Posts: 21224 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
AIM has Blazer Brass for $12.95/50.

Posts: 6837 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Snackologist
Picture of BigJoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ulsterman:

....plus shipping when I checked today. It was about $5/$6 cheaper with Bereli. So I went with them.

Posts: 13930 | Location: WV | Registered: January 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
The S&B from Sgammo is cheaper with free shipping.

Posts: 10315 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
Sales tax is nearly 10% for me, so Berelli not charging tax makes a big difference, at least for me.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigJoe:
quote:
Originally posted by ulsterman:

....plus shipping when I checked today. It was about $5/$6 cheaper with Bereli. So I went with them.

Free shipping with a case purchase.

Posts: 6837 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Snackologist
Picture of BigJoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by honestlou:
Sales tax is nearly 10% for me, so Berelli not charging tax makes a big difference, at least for me.

Yea I forgot about that. Saves even more.

Snackologist
Picture of BigJoe
posted Hide Post
First time I placed an order with this company. I ordered on Wednesday night, and arrived today.