SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    Malaysian 7.62x51 surplus
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Malaysian 7.62x51 surplus Login/Join 
posted
Apparently an importer brought a buttload of this ammo into the states and dropped it off with most of the usual suspects. Most major wholesalers have it now for around 41 cents per round delivered in a metal can. Some a bit higher. It should be good stuff.
bb

Posts: 381 | Location: East Texas | Registered: June 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
Thanks!!

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1947 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SG Ammo has it for 37 cents a round for boxes of 540 ($199). Just ordered some.

Posts: 2838 | Location: Unass the AO | Registered: December 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Already gone from SG. Got 540 rounds from Aim with $28 shipping

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12748 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I still have a little Malaysian 5.56 M193ish.
Shoots ok, makes good Mexican Match.

If the 7.62 is as good, it sounds like a deal.

Posts: 3278 | Location: Florence, Alabama, USA | Registered: July 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Got mine two days ago. Looks good, but I haven't shot any yet.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12748 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
SG has 540-rd cans in stock now, but not many.

Posts: 7244 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
Think it was aim surplus that I saw it for the same price as sg.

I would buy from sg if they have it in stock. Very quick shipping and good people to deal with.

I still hold a grudge against aim after the careless way they stored drivers licenses on their system, then got hacked.

Posts: 7389 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I just ordered 1080 rounds from Ammo to Go. (I hope it's flashy!)

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Seotaji
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by walker77:
I still hold a grudge against aim after the careless way they stored drivers licenses on their system, then got hacked.

Same here. Requiring ID and not securing the data.

Not gonna make that mistake.

Posts: 6917 | Registered: February 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post