Go ![]() | New ![]() | Find ![]() | Notify ![]() | Tools ![]() | Reply ![]() | |
| Age Quod Agis |
I see that Georgia Arms is still producing Canned Heat for a reasonable price, but my personal crack dealer, North Georgia Reloading has been sold, and is now selling through Shooter's Supply, and does not seem to have bulk ammo available. Any other good bulk suppliers doing commercial reloads out there? "I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation." Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II. | ||
|
| Member |
American reloading, freedom munitions/LAX. Eight years to retirement! Just waiting! | |||
|
| Powered by Social Strata |
| Please Wait. Your request is being processed... |
|

