SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    Best Deals On .357 Sig Range Ammo?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best Deals On .357 Sig Range Ammo? Login/Join 
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted
Anybody have any favourites for where to look for the best deals on decent .357 Sig range ammo? I.e.: Approximately equivalent to WWB, BB or the like?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
SG Ammo is usually a good source.
http://www.sgammo.com/catalog/...mo-sale/357-sig-ammo

I bought some of this a while back:

50 round box - 357 SIG Federal American Eagle 125 gr FMJ Ammo - AE357S2

I think I paid $19/box.
If you can't find some, I'll share. Smile
Email in profile.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23946 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lovin' the P7
Picture of Tim335
posted Hide Post
I just got an email from Target Sports USA and they have Speer Lawman .357 Sig at $15.99/box. No better range ammo out there!

https://www.targetsportsusa.co...et-53919-p-1096.aspx

Posts: 3428 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: August 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tim335:
I just got an email from Target Sports USA and they have Speer Lawman .357 Sig at $15.99/box. No better range ammo out there!

Once again a day late and a dollar short. They're out of stock as of today Frown Thanks for the heads up, though.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Federal .357 Sig 125 Grain FMJ AE357S2 (1,000 Round Case) $319.95

Ground Shipping (1 x 35.00lbs) (Ground Home Delivery): $27.13
Total: $347.08

https://usarmorment.com/357-si...und-case-p-2764.html

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 23946 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Target sports had the AE 357 sig 125gr stuff for $19.99 last time I was on. I was gonna buy some figuring it'd be ~$15/50 after the rebate, but I wasn't gonna buy $400 worth (case) to get free shipping. Had police turn ins of the same ammo for $17.99, but it didn't have the rebate tag on the ad. Don't know if it would qualify or not.
Got some freedom munitions & ultramax over the holiday for ~ $.31/round.
$15.99/50 for Speer Lawman @ sportsmansguide if you're a member and there's a coupon for free shipping.

None of these touch the GT dist deal. Sorry I missed out on that myself, since I bought a nightmare about a week later.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2731 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:

Once again a day late and a dollar short. They're out of stock as of today Frown Thanks for the heads up, though.
***Back in stock; $16.99***

Posts: 56 | Location: Georgia | Registered: October 09, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tact870:
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:

***Back in stock; $16.99***

Ha! Thanks, but I'm good for now. Seller in the classifieds had some at a good price. Then the buddy who gave me the pistol that eats the stuff came up with another few hundred rounds he gave me!

posted Hide Post
check out Freedom Munitions they have 357 sig and 40cal on sale

Posts: 7 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 11, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Target Sports email yesterday. Speer Lawman 125 grain, $299.80, after rebate, and get free shipping. That's $14.99 per box of 50.

Posts: 11812 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Damn... it's been awhile since I've bought .357 Sig Range Ammo.
It's become rare and expensive.
I'll have to shoot more 9mm or .40 S&W.

-rduckwor

quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
I saw the earlier posts and checked the link but didn't pay attention to the date.
Yikes...the prices have really changed .... and haven't come down like other calibers. Eek

Posts: 22858 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Damn... it's been awhile since I've bought .357 Sig Range Ammo.
It's become rare and expensive.
I'll have to shoot more 9mm or .40 S&W.

thanks for ressurecting a 3 year old thread, so I can be disappointed. this is supposed to be for current deals! Roll Eyes

Posts: 7791 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1972 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Recoil has AE 357 sig for $499 / 1000 today only.

Posts: 814 | Registered: February 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VANQUISH:
Recoil has AE 357 sig for $499 / 1000 today only.

As of now, they still have it...
https://www.recoilgunworks.com...e-357-sig-125gr-fmj/

-rduckwor

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
American Eagle | 357 Sig | 125gr | FMJ
Quantity: 1000rd Case
$479.99
https://www.recoilgunworks.com...e-357-sig-125gr-fmj/

-rduckwor