SIGforum
Walmart find today, cheap .22LR

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/603106699/m/7500041394

July 03, 2022, 01:40 PM
shovelhead
Walmart find today, cheap .22LR
Federal Champion 40gr. 1240fps, 50 rounds for $3.54. Beats the Norma stuff at the local Rural King at $7.99 for 50.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)
July 22, 2022, 12:33 AM
David W
I have been finding .22 at local Wally World consistently last couple trips I’ve made. Restocking 2 box limit at a time.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles
July 22, 2022, 09:34 AM
92fstech
Ours has stacks of 325ct boxes of Federal Automatch for $21/apiece. I've been buying some every time I'm in there...or at least, every time I can get somebody to come man the counter. The last two trips have been unsuccessful in that regard....stood there for 20 minutes even after another employee called for somebody twice, and still nobody showed up. I hate walmart.
July 22, 2022, 01:21 PM
maxwayne
I bought one of those boxes today along with my Barbasol. They however, were out of regular M&M's.

quote:
Originally posted by 92fstech:
Ours has stacks of 325ct boxes of Federal Automatch for $21/apiece. I've been buying some every time I'm in there...or at least, every time I can get somebody to come man the counter. The last two trips have been unsuccessful in that regard....stood there for 20 minutes even after another employee called for somebody twice, and still nobody showed up. I hate walmart.

July 25, 2022, 11:00 PM
Bisleyblackhawk
quote:
Originally posted by 92fstech:

Ain’t that the truth…and good luck with finding an idiot that has the skill to use a key to unlock that complicated lock on that sliding glass door Frown Frown Frown…I know it’s complicated…I’ll just opt out to ordering .22 rimfire directly from NORMA directly Razz

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet
July 26, 2022, 11:05 AM
IrishWind
Wally World is not my favorite ammo place in NoVa, but on a lark I checked ours two weeks ago. Scored a few sleeves of Mini-Mags. Been a while since I've seen them, and most of my .22s prefer them.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!