SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    Walmart find today, cheap .22LR
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Walmart find today, cheap .22LR Login/Join 
Page late and a dollar short
posted
Federal Champion 40gr. 1240fps, 50 rounds for $3.54. Beats the Norma stuff at the local Rural King at $7.99 for 50.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8099 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
I have been finding .22 at local Wally World consistently last couple trips I’ve made. Restocking 2 box limit at a time.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3641 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
Ours has stacks of 325ct boxes of Federal Automatch for $21/apiece. I've been buying some every time I'm in there...or at least, every time I can get somebody to come man the counter. The last two trips have been unsuccessful in that regard....stood there for 20 minutes even after another employee called for somebody twice, and still nobody showed up. I hate walmart.

Posts: 8541 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
I bought one of those boxes today along with my Barbasol. They however, were out of regular M&M's.

quote:
Originally posted by 92fstech:
Ours has stacks of 325ct boxes of Federal Automatch for $21/apiece. I've been buying some every time I'm in there...or at least, every time I can get somebody to come man the counter. The last two trips have been unsuccessful in that regard....stood there for 20 minutes even after another employee called for somebody twice, and still nobody showed up. I hate walmart.

Posts: 5616 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 92fstech:

Ain’t that the truth…and good luck with finding an idiot that has the skill to use a key to unlock that complicated lock on that sliding glass door Frown Frown Frown…I know it’s complicated…I’ll just opt out to ordering .22 rimfire directly from NORMA directly Razz

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
Wally World is not my favorite ammo place in NoVa, but on a lark I checked ours two weeks ago. Scored a few sleeves of Mini-Mags. Been a while since I've seen them, and most of my .22s prefer them.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post