SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    Norma 5.56 Tactical $79.99 for 150 rounds w/free shipping
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Norma 5.56 Tactical $79.99 for 150 rounds w/free shipping Login/Join 
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted
This beats the Winchester 150 round white box for $129 here locally…

https://normashooting.com/shop...5a&mc_eid=c1bbad495e

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thats a decent price these days -- plus the free shipping

their 9mm price isn't bad either for brass-cased

----------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
I agree. From my limited knowledge Norma is good ammo. At least in hunting ammo. I suspect their .223 is good to go as well. I am going to try some since finding good pricing is not easy these days. Free shipping is good too. That is .53 a round. Hard to beat that for quality ammo right now.

Thanks Bisley.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19111 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
I’m having an issue trying to go to the site.

When I click the link you’ve posted, I get a white screen. When I manually enter “normashooting.com”, my device freaks out with a malware warning.

I’ve tried a couple of times in case I fatfingered an incorrect letter, but still get the same response. Eek

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6373 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
posted Hide Post
No issue for me coolrich. Takes me right to Norma's website. I completed the order process. Got a processing email. Hopefully will be getting a shipping confirmation soon. Seemed all good to me. Just tried again. No problem. Sounds like you have an issue or sorts.

.53 delivered a round for quality 55 grain brass cased is about as good as it gets right now.

Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Thanks. I’m trying with my tablet, so that might be the problem. I’ll try again from my desktop.

I appreciate your checking.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6373 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
Note that this is .223, not 5.56. May be important for some folks.

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member, Gun Owners of America & Member, Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2828 | Location: Tucson, AZ | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
posted Hide Post
good point. I am betting that close to 90% of what gets shot through our AR's is .223 though. So not a big deal for the vast majority of shooters.

Green grass and
high tides
posted Hide Post
Got shipping notification.

Price has gone up $5 for for 150 rds.

Still .57 rd and free shipping. Still a good deal for Quality brass cased 55 gr. as far as what is available today.

Green grass and
high tides
posted Hide Post
received today. Looks good. Bulk packed in 150rd boxes. which is what i expected. packaging was good. Overall a good experience. If I sell some of my stuff in the classifieds I might place a second order Wink It is a solid deal in these times.

posted Hide Post
It is cheaper per round if you buy the 30 round boxes.

Posts: 1053 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
posted Hide Post
Good catch SW_sig. They adjust their offering quite often from what I have seen. I am tempted to buy a bit more.