SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    CCI 22 LR Standard Velocity in stock at this moment
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CCI 22 LR Standard Velocity in stock at this moment Login/Join 
Excitable Boy
Picture of Dan the man
posted
At the CCI webstore.
I've been trying to remember to check in to their site at least once a day. When these come up available it doesn't last very long. They do not seem to have a notification system that I can see.

$3.99/box seems pretty reasonable to me now a days. Limit 10 so you can't get free shipping. They dinged me for $12 shipping and MI sales tax for a total of $55.01/500 rounds delivered. Delivery is slow.

https://www.cci-ammunition.com/rimfire/cci/

China is Asshoe

Posts: 2270 | Location: Michigan | Registered: March 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up.

DK

Posts: 2946 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
So is there a trick? It won't let me enter more than one box.

Posts: 7260 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Excitable Boy
Picture of Dan the man
posted Hide Post
There is a plus symbol just to the right of the number in the cart. Click it ten times.

China is Asshoe

Posts: 2270 | Location: Michigan | Registered: March 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
Yeah, no. Tried that. If I do it from the product page I get "Selected quantity for Standard Velocity cannot be added to the cart." Same happens for any quantity other than 1. If I try it from the cart page I get "Unable to update product quantity. Please try again! If the issue continues please contact customer service." and it resets the quantity to 1.

Posts: 7260 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Excitable Boy
Picture of Dan the man
posted Hide Post
I'm guessing they must be down to 1 box. Told you it doesn't last long.

China is Asshoe

Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
That's my guess too. Running low so they dropped the maximum and haven't updated the page to say so. Too bad, it's not worth paying the shipping for a single box.

posted Hide Post
It has been that way for a few days. I ran into the same thing Thursday morning.

Posts: 1060 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Excitable Boy
Picture of Dan the man
posted Hide Post
All I can say is I try to check in at least once a day. It's like fishing. Every time I have caught something showing as available the website has filled my order. I acquired 500 Quiet 22 LR a few weeks ago and have some Velocitor on the way right now along with today's order of Standard Velocity. Not surprising their inventory tracking system has a problem keeping up in times like this.

When you see it- buy it. Then tell your friends. Big Grin

China is Asshoe