Go ![]() | New ![]() | Find ![]() | Notify ![]() | Tools ![]() | Reply ![]() | |
| Living In A Wild Place |
Academy Sports has several federal black packs of pistol ammo on sale with a Federal rebate of $12.50 per pack. 9MM .13 cents per rnd after rebate. | ||
|
| Member |
Pilot - Thank you Sir - Heading to Academy today to pick up 1000 rds of 9mm....Mark | |||
|
| As Extraordinary as Everyone Else |
I just ordered a brick. Where do you get the rebate? Thanks. ------------------ Eddie Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina | |||
|
| Living In A Wild Place |
| |||
|
| Member |
Palmetto State has them for $140 per thousand after rebate. | |||
|
| Member |
I loathe dealing with rebates. Guess I’ll give it a try anyway though. | |||
|
Man of few words![]() |
I took advantage of this offer and ended up with 2,400 rounds of 45. I'll submit one rebate and my friend will submit the other. After (in store) taxes and after rebate, I'll have paid $11.80 per box of 45 and that is very good in my opinion. I'm now also stocked up on 45 for a few awhile too. | |||
|
| Member |
Academy Sports has the best Federal Black Pack deal. Same selling price and same rebate but they also have free shipping!! So for me, PA sales tax included, .14 cents/round delivered1 | |||
|
| Member |
Federal is very good on their rebates. When they were offering rebates on American Eagle, I submitted rebates for 17 purchases and they came through with every one. Took a little time but I received them. They come in the form of a debit card. | |||
|
| Powered by Social Strata |
| Please Wait. Your request is being processed... |
|

