SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    Where is there 357 magnum ammo for sale?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where is there 357 magnum ammo for sale? Login/Join 
posted
Greetings. I just purchased my first wheel gun in about 10 years. And I dont have a single round of ammo. I’m shocked at the gunbroker prices of over a dollar per round. Do any fellow members have a website that is reasonably priced and in stock? I feel stupid in a moment of reckless reasoning within myself I just had to buy it. Knowing I have no 357 magnum or 38 special. I hoping my fellow members can help me out. Thank you.

Posts: 624 | Registered: October 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7853 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Do you shoot steel at all?

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16267 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
I have been buying from buckinghorseoutpost.com for a while now. Free FedEx Ground shipping on orders over $125.

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member, Gun Owners of America & Member, Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2828 | Location: Tucson, AZ | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't buy online but my local Dunham's and Bass Pro had .357 this week. Dunham's had a TON of different .357 loads. You might check some of your local not as popular spots. A lot of people around here forget Dunham's carries ammo.

Nick
nick_mur

Posts: 98 | Location: Peoria IL | Registered: December 17, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sadly the best I'm seeing

https://www.targetsportsusa.co...-l357m12-p-1411.aspx

---------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I usually Buy at SGammo.com or Luckygunner.com but that stuff ain’t cheap

P229 Enhanced Elite
P229R
P229

Posts: 60 | Location: Ga | Registered: August 01, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just bought some on-line this morning directly from Federal. 158 gr for $42/box of 50. Free shipping if over $149. Still high, but good to have available, and trustworthy source.

NRA Member

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.
--Groucho Marx

Posts: 72 | Location: Tulsa County, Oklahoma | Registered: June 15, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
This place has some for $.80/rd.
https://www.surplusammo.com/ca...14-b00a-c27f41ab00fb

This place has a couple of types for less than $.60/rd.
https://bulkammosstore.com/pro...mmo/357-magnum-ammo/

This site has some for as little as $.52/rd
https://www.omahaoutdoors.com/357-magnum-ammo/

I doubt you'll find any for less than that.

Disclaimer: I have not dealt with any of these vendors and have no information about how legit they are. Use due cauthion.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Probably a good idea to save the brass, don't drop it on the ground.

Even if you don't reload, you could sell the brass and recoup some cash money towards the ammo cost.

Posts: 11812 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OKCGene:
Probably a good idea to save the brass, don't drop it on the ground.

Even if you don't reload, you could sell the brass and recoup some cash money towards the ammo cost.

This is one thing that (happily) I can’t for the life of me understand…why do people leave perfect reloadable once fired brass just laying on the ground after they finish shooting?…since the weather has become milder here in TN, I have scavenged a butt-load of 9MM, .357 SIG, 10MM, .40, .45ACP and even .38/.357 revolver cases (OK, I can see not wanting to chase down semiautomatic cases flung to wherever…but .38/.357 brass?…just empty it out on one of the plethora of tables on each of our shooting bays)…on top of the pistol brass…I’ve adopted several hundred orphaned and left behind to suffer exposure to the brutal weather…5.56/.223 and .308/7.62X51 NATO brass (think of the ‘suffering’ abandonment must be like when left laying on the hard cold ground after being used Frown Frown Frown)…trust me, anything left behind will be put to good use either by me or some other shooter…no usable case will be left behind to suffer!!! Wink

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
If you’re still seeking .357 Magnum ammo, Shaw Arms / Shaw Armament has some:

https://www.shawarms.com/catal...o?q=357+magnum&sort=

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6687 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Do you live near an Academy Sporting Goods?

Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Not cheap, but available

Link 357 Mag

posted Hide Post
I do live near a couple of Academy stores and buy 9mm from them regularly. I have not seen 357 Mag at my Academy stores in nearly 2 years.

+

Posts: 2838 | Location: Unass the AO | Registered: December 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post