SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    Good deal on GECO 9mm
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good deal on GECO 9mm Login/Join 
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted

Posts: 3248 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Prices seeming to be coming back down to earth.

Never heard of these guys, are they legit?
So many fraudsters out there - you can't be too careful.

Posts: 22842 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
Same seller as the recent Norma thread. Others have bought from them on that thread, and I have a case on the way. So far its tracking properly on Fed Ex. Due to arrive on Friday.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FishOn:
Same seller as the recent Norma thread. Others have bought from them on that thread, and I have a case on the way. So far its tracking properly on Fed Ex. Due to arrive on Friday.

My case of Norma 9 arrived on time today, ammo was well packed and it looks good. I'll use the Ammo Shop again.

Posts: 15895 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Laugh or Die
posted Hide Post
I ordered a case of 1000 and got it within the week last week. I think 4 days from order to on the door, and no shipping on orders over 200 bucks, so it came in right at 35c/round/ I got the 124 grain in the plain boxes but it's my understanding that all the geco is the same. Some is just in the plain box and some in the red and black like this one.

You can see both types here: https://www.ammoshoponline.com...r/handgun/9mm-luger/

Posts: 10199 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
I received my case and the bullets are not magnetic.

35 cents a round including tax, with free shipping.

Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
My cousin and I placed a large order. 322/k for 9mm and we added a lot of 223 as well.

I'll be checking there from now on seeing as how sgammo is still crazy expensive

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6236 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OttoSig:
My cousin and I placed a large order. 322/k for 9mm and we added a lot of 223 as well.

I'll be checking there from now on seeing as how sgammo is still crazy expensive

Let us know when you receive your order and if it's to your satisfaction. I've read highly mixed reviews of AmmoShopOnline.com and its sister site NormaShooting.com. They're similar to how Optics Planet runs from what I gather.

Posts: 3171 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I recieved my 3k in norma 9mm from ammo shop online yesterday.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OttoSig:

Agree

Kinda disapointed by SGammos current prices.

Supply / demand I get it. But other vendors are pricing them out which wasn’t ever the case before…

————————-

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's pronounced just
the way it's spelled
posted Hide Post
I got my shipment about the time I started to think about when it would get here.

115 grain Geco, non-magnetic. Haven’t gotten around to shooting it yet, but I’ve never had issues with Geco brand ammo before.

Posts: 1497 | Location: Arid Zone A | Registered: February 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Got tracking numbers 3 days after order so we will see if it's actually on the way.

Posts: 6236 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
Since the first one delivered on time and in good order, I ordered another case. Time to hit the range!

Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Arrived about a week after we ordered. Several boxes, all nicely packed and cousin says it looks good upon initial inspection but he hasn't shot any yet.

posted Hide Post
I placed an order Wednesday and it arrived Sunday.

Their shows the. Status as delivered and the order as complete. The challenge is that I did not receive the 4 50 cal ammo cans I ordered, only the 9mm ammo.

I sent them an email Sunday so waiting for their reply.

Posts: 1048 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I contacted their customer service. Was asked to reply to their message with pictures of the ammunition and and packing slip and they would issue a refund since they are out of ammo cans.

They have not replied to anything sense then and no refund received so far.

Posts: 1048 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
Received my 2nd case in good order.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SW_Sig:
...since they are out of ammo cans...

If you still need cans buy from here:

https://www.cleanammocans.com/

Another member highly recommended them, I just got three cans in great condition.

Posts: 15895 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks. It is more about getting a refund for what was paid for but not delivered.

Will give them until tomorrow then deny the charge with my credit card.

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Currently at $15.35 per 50rds. Prices are getting good. Not at previous levels, but I can live with this.

Q

Posts: 26179 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post