SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    9mm prices creeping down
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

9mm prices creeping down Login/Join 
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted
Natchez has Blazer brass for $350. Looks like free shipping today 12-10.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: maxwayne,

Posts: 5616 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I placed quite a few orders with Optics Planet in 2020 and most eventually went to back order but my prices were locked in and there is no charge to my CC until order is shipped. Ammo has been slowly coming in since then.
My October 2020 order was just shipped and 1000 rounds of WWB 115gr is shipped to my door for $315.00. Still have several orders on backorder but those lock in prices are probably getting close to today's prices on some ammo so may end up cancelling....wish the 5.56 green tip would come in though

Posts: 1890 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Went to Rural King yesterday to pick up a gun and their ammo shelves seemed pretty well stocked. Prices weren’t great, but much better than a few months ago.

Posts: 1178 | Location: NE Indiana  | Registered: January 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
It's already been announced that prices will be rising.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...0601935/m/1970066884

At my local Academy, I've already seen some price increases compared to a week or so ago.

Posts: 3185 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post