SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    WWB 5.56 at Wal-Mart
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WWB 5.56 at Wal-Mart Login/Join 
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted
For those of us who buy our ammo a little at a time. They have something I haven't seen before, 200-round boxes for $58, or 29¢ a round.

Posts: 27803 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Have this in Missouri for some time now. Wink

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7651 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In order to speed up the day they'll no longer sell us this evil ammo, my Walmart has put it on clearance for $49/200. (24.5 cents a round.)

Posts: 1344 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who else?
Picture of Jager
posted Hide Post
Is this Q3131?

Posts: 2568 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: October 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jager:
Is this Q3131?

Winchester USA556L2. White box, 200 rounds loose. Says "MADE IN USA".

Posts: 1344 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
I’m about to do a Walfartty run, heard about the ammo sale. I checked out sgammo online prices, compared 223 rounds.

One gets to the better known, brass cases at the 28-30 cents a round level. Yes you have to pay shipping, usually not sales tax though.

With that price, I don’t plan much business at the sporting goods counter.

Posts: 6126 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Some Shot:
quote:
Is this Q3131?

Winchester USA556L2. White box, 200 rounds loose. Says "MADE IN USA".

It's the Lake City 5.56, not Q3131

Posts: 1057 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who else?
Picture of Jager
posted Hide Post
Thank you.

Checked two Walmart's here. None of the described ammunition is there. They do still have 5.56 on the shelves, but pricing is nothing exciting.

Posts: 2568 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: October 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thank you.

Checked two Walmart's here. None of the described ammunition is there. They do still have 5.56 on the shelves, but pricing is nothing exciting.

Looks like there might be a few at this one store:

Walmart Supercenter #2515
3721 E Thomas Rd
Phoenix AZ 85018

I used this handy tool that someone shared a few months ago:

https://brickseek.com/walmart-...hecker?sku=635035506

Otherwise it looks pretty sparse around Phoenix.

Who else?
Picture of Jager
posted Hide Post
That is a handy site.

Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
I went to two different Walmarts that the brickseek site showed the 5.56 in stock. One had none in stock, the other had nine boxes and I took those home. Even with our high tax rate here, I paid .268/round for Winchester 5.56.

I checked the next day, and the store that I cleaned out showed none in stock. So it appears that it got updated within a day.

Posts: 3413 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post