SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    Great price on .380: .35/round including tax and shipping
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Great price on .380: .35/round including tax and shipping Login/Join 
Smarter than the
average bear
posted
I got an email today from Bone Frog Gun Club. As the header says, to me it worked out to .35/round including tax and shipping to Louisiana. Oh, it's new PMC, FMJ, brass, etc. Good stuff.

https://www.bonefroggunclub.co...aign=Ammo+Flash+Sale

Posts: 3425 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
“Sold out”, predictably.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
It's on sale and in stock now for $315.00 per 1000 rds (not including shipping and taxes).

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10187 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
380 Auto 95GR Speer Lawman TMJ (53608)
Sale price $ 315.00 USD
https://www.bonefroggunclub.co...eer-lawman-tmj-53608

9MM 124GR American Eagle FMJ (AE9AP)
$ 310.00

Quantity: 1000RDS

https://www.bonefroggunclub.co...ariant=2557824499738

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23945 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone do business with bonefroggunclub ? Are they legit ?

Posts: 921 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: January 05, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Genorogers:
Anyone do business with bonefroggunclub ? Are they legit ?

Absolutely. Do a little looking, as they often have especially good deals for first time buyers.

Posts: 3425 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
OOS

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act

Posts: 3435 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post