SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    Remington 5MM Magnum Rimfire Ammo
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Remington 5MM Magnum Rimfire Ammo Login/Join 
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted
Aguila is now offering this ammunition again.

UPC 640420012322

For those with these rifles this may be a limited time to get new ammunition for this rare little cartridge.

https://www.midwayusa.com/prod...acketed-hollow-point

Posts: 5734 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Out of Stock, No Backorder

Product is not available for order, and we cannot offer a backorder option because the manufacturer is unable to provide us with a reliable "Date expected in stock." In most cases, this is due to unusually high demand or a lack of raw materials. As soon as we have reliable information, we will update the status of the product. Please use our "Notify Me" feature to receive an email alert as soon as the product arrives.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30641 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
That went quick. At least it is being manufactured again.

Posts: 5734 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
back in stock right now.

Posts: 381 | Location: East Texas | Registered: June 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post