Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

25 ACP Login/Join 
posted
SGAmmo has some in stock now at a respectable price. I just bought 7 boxes to take advantage of free shipping. Good folks to work with too !

Posts: 932 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: January 05, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gone, how much was it?

Posts: 10052 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
$29(+ or -). I bought 7 boxes to get the free shipping and it was $204.00 total. Not great but the best I've seen in some time. They'll likely get more if you keep a look out. If I see it on their site I'll send you an email.

Posts: 932 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: January 05, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's kind of what I was figuring, 30*7 = 210 to get too the free $200 shipping. Thanks!

Locally it's running 40/fmj.

posted Hide Post
I'll sell you a few if it doesn't come in stock soon. Just let me know.

posted Hide Post
Thanks for the offer, I picked up 3 boxes locally.
Was just going to pick up some more, if the price was right.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Excam_Man:
Thanks for the offer, I picked up 3 boxes locally.
Was just going to pick up some more, if the price was right.

Just sent you an email on another supplier....reputable and a good price.

Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I got a notice from Midway USA they had some a week or two ago, and while the price per box wasn't bad, the shipping was too high. I only wanted a couple of boxes, so I may as well buy it locally.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah....that's the best price I've seen at less than $27.00 at Midway. There is none I can find locally.