SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    CCI 22 available 6:40am 05/01/21
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CCI 22 available 6:40am 05/01/21 Login/Join 
Excitable Boy
Picture of Dan the man
posted
CCI webstore has 3 flavors available right now-
22 LR Standard Velocity
22 LR HP Mini Mags
22 LR Target Mini Mags

Been checking all week, this is the first I've caught available in 7 days. Website is clunky. Decide for yourself if price is right but act fast if you want it. I got mine.

https://www.cci-ammunition.com/rimfire/cci/

China is Asshoe

Posts: 2270 | Location: Michigan | Registered: March 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks. I just placed an order. SV and Velocitor were the only types available when I looked.

"I, however, place economy among the first and most important republican virtues, and public debt as the greatest of the dangers to be feared." Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 1538 | Location: Hartford, AL | Registered: April 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Excitable Boy
Picture of Dan the man
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Herkdriver:
Thanks. I just placed an order. SV and Velocitor were the only types available when I looked.

Smile
I'm not surprised the Mini Mags are sold out already. I've been watching for months and this is the first time I have seen them available. I take it as a good sign though that supply may be starting to catch up!

China is Asshoe

Posts: 2270 | Location: Michigan | Registered: March 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They have had standard velocity and mini-mags available early every morning this week, like now.

Posts: 1048 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Excitable Boy
Picture of Dan the man
posted Hide Post
It's like Christmas in May!
Hope everyone has been getting caught up on their 22 stash like I have.

China is Asshoe

posted Hide Post
I stopped in Scheel's in Frisco this morning to see what they had in stock.

They had Remington Golden bullet 22lr 100 rd boxes in stock for $10.99. No thanks, I will stick with the 2500 rds of CCI Mini-Mags I ordered for the same price.

The did have two 150 boxes of Hornady Frontier .223 Rem 55 gr fmj for a decent price.

Posts: 1048 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mjohn
posted Hide Post
What is the quantity limit. I did not see anything on the website.

Posts: 1465 | Location: Sandbox City VA | Registered: September 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Excitable Boy
Picture of Dan the man
posted Hide Post
Some items show a limit and some don't. I haven't pushed my luck, been ordering 10 of any one item at a time when it doesn't show a limit. Just trying to hit that $99 free shipping level each time.

China is Asshoe

posted Hide Post
10 of each per order.

My order is for 10 to rd Standard Velocity, 10 Mini Mag 36 gr hp, and 10 40 gr round nose for a total of 2500 rounds.

posted Hide Post
SV and Stingers available this morning.

Posts: 381 | Location: East Texas | Registered: June 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
SV and WMR this morning

Life's been good to me so far

Posts: 15832 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Federal currently has 325 rd and 800 rd boxes of 40 gr lead round nose 22 lr available.

Picture of ShouldBFishin
posted Hide Post
Mini-Mag HP, Target Mini-Mag and Standard Velocity are available this morning.

Posts: 1799 | Location: MN | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Excitable Boy
Picture of Dan the man
posted Hide Post
New supply seemed like it was slowing down for a week or 2 there. Nice to see things popping back up. I topped off with 1000 MM HP and a few boxes of Blazer just for good measure this morning.

China is Asshoe

Excitable Boy
Picture of Dan the man
posted Hide Post
Nice bit of selection this morning including some 17 HMR!

China is Asshoe

Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Order Date: 6/3/21

Order Status: In Process

WTF? Frown

Posts: 15832 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
Order Date: 6/3/21

Order Status: In Process

WTF? Frown

I believe my last order took a little more than 3 weeks to ship. They haven't forgotten about you but it does take a while.

"I, however, place economy among the first and most important republican virtues, and public debt as the greatest of the dangers to be feared." Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 1538 | Location: Hartford, AL | Registered: April 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My last two orders from CCI and Federal took awhile but they did arrive.

At the top of CCI's and Federal's webpages:
DUE TO INCREASED DEMAND, OUR ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIME IS 15-20 DAYS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE.

Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
I get it.

'Shipping time ' is ETD. I guess thats the way of the world now.

Wasn t so long ago, 'shipping time' was ETA.

Many Dictionaries need to be modernized re imagined on this term, to be more consistent inclusive.

Back on track: standard velocity and .22 WMR show available this morning.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RichardC,

Picture of ShouldBFishin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ShouldBFishin:
Mini-Mag HP, Target Mini-Mag and Standard Velocity are available this morning.

My order from 6/8 was delivered yesterday (6/23).

Looks like they still have Mini-Mag HP, Target Mini-Mag, Standard Velocity and Stinger available.

Posts: 1799 | Location: MN | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post